14K & 18K Gold Emerald Cut DiamondTennis Bracelet 6-7 ct, 4-prong setting, Lab Grown
- 14K or 18K gold
- 6-7 ct diamonds (7 inch length, varies with length of bracelet)
- 80 white emerald cut diamonds (7 inch length, varies with length of bracelet)
- D-E-F color diamonds lab grown
- Diamond clarity is VVS-VS
- Secure insert clasp with link for safety, diamonds continuous on clasp
- Available in Yellow Gold, Rose Gold and White Gold
- Made with love in New York
- Complimentary gift wrapping provided
6-7 carats. Made to order depending upon size of diamonds desired and design. Most custom medium tennis bracelets can be fabricated within 2-3 days, with the maximum 3 weeks.
Our lab grown diamonds are the answer when you want a completely sustainable product. They are less expensive than mined diamond. These diamonds termed "identical" to mined diamonds, right down to the chemical structure. The only difference is their origin.
Our designer first made a pair for herself as a test. Our customers have been requesting lab grown diamonds for quite some time. Our designer has spent time researching the entire process and quality--she loves them so much, she has created an entire lab grown collection.
Lab-grown diamonds are a very good price, costing 20-40% less than mined diamonds. They are sparkling diamonds that adhere to the highest quality standards of color, clarity, cut and carat.